Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Are You Ready To Make $1,000,000 in 202 1?

This 81,500+ CONTACT e-mail address Mega-Mail ad has been
brought to you by a HercuList member/customer. Get yours at
https://www.herculist.com/members/Megaform.cgi?herculist
Please see removal instructions and disclaimer below.

This ad submitted by Admin and is worth 50 points!
http://www.herculist.com/c/n.cgi?samantasmith172=rmrarprdzmzvzv
...................................................................

"I'm going to help you make a
6 or 7 FIGURE IN*COME!"
Read on:

Hi ,

Tim Sebert here.
Our paths have probably crossed in the Net*work Mar*keting
Industry over the last 44 years... Maybe in GDI, 21st Century
Nutriceuticals, Quorum, NSA, Herbalife, Cambridge or Amway.
That's only 8 companies in 44 years...I know people who have
been in that many in 1 year! I built 7 figure in*comes in 6 of the
8 companies only to have 3 of those companies' owners shut
down the companies and 2 owners of the other 3 companies
stole my main producing downline Teams! I have been both
a "casualty" and a "success" of this industry!

I retired from GDI 6 years ago after building a 7 figure in*come
OVER a 1 MILLION DOLL*AR IN*COME
but decided retirement wasn't all all that it was cracked up to be.
Plus, I knew I had to create something that would last through
through the ages and help take care of my "WHY". My "WHY"
is my 17 year old daughter, Bobbie. Bobbie has Down Syndrome
and will never be able to hold a "job" so I knew I needed to create
a Legacy Company... one that could not only benefit her when
I'm gone, but could also benefit your children and grandchildren!
So I started my own, one-of-a-kind Net*work Mar*keting Company
called Genusity. We just launched the hottest 2X2 Cyc*ler called
GenCy*cler and, with just a one-time, out-of-pocket purchase of
100 DOLL*ARS, you can make...

$1,400 up to $5,900
Over and Over again
PA*ID DAILY
and you could get a 50% Matching Bonus!
PLUS.... There's MORE!

Go here to get your
ABSOLUTELY FR*EE Position
http://superscycler.com

I also want to inv*ite you to a LIVE, FIRST-EVER, Private
GenCyc*ler
LAU NCH Webinar
It starts at 7:45 pm Eastern TUESD*AY, THURS*DAY and SATUR*DAY at 11:45 AM is a
RES*ERVED SEATING E*VENT
so go here NOW:
https://genprosystem.com/?r=howardmartell

May God Bless you and your family!
Sincerely,
Howard Martell

...................................................................

This SPECIAL OFFER has been purchased by a customer
and submitted through Herculist. Be sure to research
all opportunities, products, services, etc. before
making purchases.

You can change your HercuList membership details, and turn on the
Vacation Mode at the Settings page in the members area. Click here
to permanently close your HercuList account: http://herculist.com/c/rm/ssumdavw
If you cancel your account or turn on vacation, it can take a few hours for the
mail to completely stop.

Questions or comments can be sent to support@herculist.com (NOT a removal/unsubscribe
address. Please click the unsubscribe link above to remove your HercuList account.)

This ad submitted by Admin and is worth 50 points!
http://www.herculist.com/c/n.cgi?samantasmith172=rmrarprdzmzvzv

herculist.com
P.O. Box 3255
Dubuque, Ia, 52004-3255

No comments:

Post a Comment