Friday, November 30, 2018

Average Joe? Average Traffic? What You Can Do!

HercuList disclaimer and removal instructions below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HercuList GOLD ad: 35 credits

Hello Entrepreneur!

Wake up!  Let me throw some water on your face!

YOU ARE posting and reading ads here, right?

HOPING for big traffic, right?

If you're an average Joe or Jane like me; you
started like an amateur.

I'm not knocking you, actually commending you for
competing with pros.  It's tough!

Yet, the Gurus make it sound easy.

WHEN YOU HAVE A 9 TO 5 JOB, credit cards to
pay, or kids to feed; you know its not that easy.  

Next time someone tells you it only takes 3-CLICKS;
TO BE RICH just laugh, and go do something worth
your time.

...  However, when I met a guy named Stan I made
my first sale.

...  Stans info blew my mind!

IT'S NOT 3-CLICKS, IT'S NOT MAGIC, but I
guarantee it will challange your energy juices and
guts to succeed.  

Let me SHOW YOU HOW Stan helped me get:

plenty of REAL TRAFFIC.
MULTIPLE SOURCES of income.
A TIME-SAVING strategy.
(Adapt it to your business!)

- talk to Stan about your business.  You can call
him yourself!  

If you are an ACTION-TAKER; click the link below
for help now.  The URGENCY DEPENDS ON YOU
and your dreams!

Mike Howell
Personal no.: 888-518-3331
tothetop4u (at) Gmail (dot) com
Los Angeles, California, USA

Contact me if you need help with your biz or a
candid review of stan's biz.

TRUE TESTIMONY: Cynthia Howard - Quite honestly,
when I first saw this; I thought I had died and gone
to heaven. I know that sounds like an exaggeration,
But I was so excited I couldn t sleep.

TRUE TESTIMONY: Scott Bradley - I constantly was
deleting advertisements for this. But - I found
that I couldn t put the thing down once I started
to read it!

 

HercuList GOLD ad: 35 credits

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If the above ad contains illegal, offensive or adult material
please forward this email to abuse@herculist.com

Click this link to send a message to the member that submitted the above ad:
http://www.herculist.com/c/re?mikvh::Average_Joe?__Average_Traffic?__What_You_Can_Do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Submit ads, earn credits and change your membership settings in
the HercuList members area:
Login to HercuList

HercuList Disclaimer and Removal Instructions

This message was intended for samantasmith172@gmail.com. You received this email because you have signed up for the HercuList service. You can change your membership details,
turn on vacation, or cancel your account at the Settings page in the members area. If you have trouble removing your account, send an email to remove@herculist.com and include
your HercuList username and name: samantasmith172, samanta smith1. If you cancel your account or turn on vacation, it can take a few hours for the mail to completely stop.

P.O. Box 3255, Dubuque, Ia, 52004-3255, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment