Hi [[name]], I'm going to refund your registration fee if you upgrade before Sunday midnight, Nov. 18th! Why? Because I want to help close your first 4 Sales and make you money for Christmas! We will work together but I'll do the selling for you, how's that? All you need to do is get registered and paid in to the Novice level which is $35 One Time! I will then refund your Registration fee. You just need to provide me with your username, proof of payment and your wallet address to refund it to. I'm doing this because I'm that confident I can make you money by closing your first 4 Sales. All you need to do is go to: http://limitlessdailyincome.com and register! Then we can get to work and start making you some sales! I look forward to working with you! Carl Haavaldsen 1-780-476-4798 Skype: rmcglobal |
No comments:
Post a Comment